*PRICES ARE SET TO INCREASE SLIGHTLY IN APRIL 2020, with NEW OFFERS AVAILABLE*
Initial assessment: £42 (approx 1 hour)
Treatment sessions:£30 (approx 30 mins)
Functional Assessments: £38 (approx 1 hour)
(Roz accepts card payments, cash or cheques)
Roz loves to support the local community and is motivated to encourage everyone to find some activity or club that will help to maintain their fitness and activity levels. She is also passionate to ensure everyone remains fit for work.
Below are a list of local businesses or sports clubs that have affiliated with Roz, and who recognise and advertise her business. In return, staff or members receive 10% off the above prices. Please can you bring proof of membership to your session in order to recoup your discount.
- Staff, Students and members of the ‘Fitness Centre’ at PETROC
- Members of ‘Tiverton White Eagle Hockey Club’ http://www.twehc.com/
- Fit for life pilates http://www.fitforlifepilates.co.uk/
- Staff at Heathcoat Fabrics Ltd http://www.heathcoat.co.uk/
- Tiverton Swimming Club http://www.tiverton-swimming.co.uk/
- Wotton of Tiverton – Removals & Storage – http://www.wotton.co.uk/
- HepcoMotion Tiverton staff – https://www.hepcomotion.com/
If you are a local sports club or business keen to affiliate with Roz, please get in touch.
Please check out the ‘Services’ tab on the website for a more detailed description of what is included and what is to be expected for each different session.
These prices currently include the time taken for Roz to document all the specific information gathered from the session and to write any necessary referrals to other health care professions if that is required.
Roz is happy to undertake a massage session after you have had either an initial assessment (if you are suffering from pain), or a functional assessment (if not), to ensure that in undertaking a massage this will not be detrimental to your body’s optimal function.