Initial assessment: £42 (approx 1 hour)
Treatment sessions:£30 (approx 30 mins)
Functional Assessments: £38 (approx 1 hour)
(Roz accepts card payments, cash or cheques)
Roz is motivated to encourage everyone to find some activity or club locally that will help to maintain their fitness and activity levels. She is also passionate to ensure the local community is fit for work. Below is a list of local businesses or sports clubs that she has affiliated with, and who recognise and advertise her business. If you are a local sports club or business keen to affiliate with Roz, please get in touch.
If you belong to any of the groups listed below you are eligible for a 10% discount,
Please can you bring proof of membership to your session in order to recoup your discount.
- Staff, Students and members of the ‘Fitness Centre’ at PETROC
- Members of the ‘White Eagle Hockey Club’ http://www.twehc.com/
- Members of ‘Tiverton Men’s Hockey Club’ http://www.tivertonmenshc.co.uk/
- Fit for life pilates http://www.fitforlifepilates.co.uk/
- Staff at Heathcoat Fabrics Ltd http://www.heathcoat.co.uk/
- Tiverton Swimming Club http://www.tiverton-swimming.co.uk/
- Wotton of Tiverton – Removals & Storage – http://www.wotton.co.uk/
Please check out the ‘Services’ tab on the website for a more detailed description of what is included and what is to be expected for each different session.
These prices currently include the time taken for Roz to document all the specific information gathered from the session and to write any necessary referrals to other health care professions if that is required.
Roz is happy to undertake a massage session after you have had either an initial assessment (if you are suffering from pain), or a functional assessment (if not), to ensure that in undertaking a massage this will not be detrimental to your body’s optimal function.